I’ve decided to get into the reverse stamping nail art game, so I was super excited to get my latest order from What’s Up Nails. I ordered:
- Uberchic Beauty Uber Mat – You use this do to the reverse stamping, but it’s also nice to just use as a protective surface.
- Mo You London Stamping Plates – I got a delightful assortment of polar critters and a plate with a bunch of fast food designs.
- Creative Shop Stamper – I have a few Konad stampers already, but they have a much smaller surface.
- Angled Brush – I ordered a tiny angled brush to try and use for cleanup around my nails. I’m pretty bad about cleanup. 🙂
- Samples – I love that What’s Up Nails always includes samples of their vinyl stencil stickers! They sent a whole bunch this time – most of which were Christmas themed and totally adorable.
My friend Sara also sent me an ADORABLE Hello Kitty nail art book full of sweet as can be manicures. Can’t wait to try out some of their designs!