As I mentioned yesterday, I’m not really a resolution setting kinda lady. However, at New Year’s Even dinner, my friends and I were joking about setting 100% attainable resolutions. Here are my totally doable resolutions:
Clean my room at least once in 2014.
Finish binge-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix.
Go on ONE Okcupid date. (After one, I’ll never want another one again.)
Reactivate my Mint.com account, not because I’m good with sticking to a budget, but because the guilt associated with seeing where I spend my money helps keep it in check.
At least try a new group fitness class. Pop Physique sounds kinda fun.
Get a new tattoo.
1. If I Have to Wear Heals, I Damned Well Be the Tallest Girl at the Bar, or, My Life in Litas
2. I Knew I Should Have Dumped You As Soon As You Deleted My Tiny Tower: The Story of Kate Burning
3. Hey “DJ,”I Know You Know It’s Halloween Because You’re Wearing a Mad Hatter Costume: Play the Monster Mash Already You Jerk
4. Some of Us Don’t Have Boyfriends or Lives, That’s How I Already Beat Pokemon: The Kate Burning Story
5. What Do You Mean This Isn’t A Costume Party? This Is Just How I Dress: The Life and Times of Kate Burning
6. Why Does Everyone Always Want to Go Out When My House Is So Warm?
7. I am the Internet and So Can You