To commemorate our BFF and PIC status, KT and I got macaroni tattoos. Why macaroni? Way back in Atlanta, we went to a weekly Bingo night at Jack’s Pizza. Jack’s had macaroni and cheese and bacon pizza that was amazing. Clearly a lot of thought went into this?
My ridiculous Lorde costume made it into the South Park 20th Anniversary video. Ya ya ya!
Pokemon Sun and Moon has introduced a great new feature that allows you to ride seven Pokemon, each with their own unique power. Some are better than others:
7. Lapras Paddle – Replacing Surf, Lapras allows you to travel through the water. It’s definitely helpful, but in a choice between Lapras Paddle and Sharpedo Jet, WHY WOULD YOU EVER PICK THE LAPRAS?
6. Machamp Shove – While it seems like a no-brainer that a big strong Pokebro should help you by moving large objects, it’s rill weird that he cradles you in his second set of arms while he does it. Why does he need to hold you at all? Why not use all four arms to do the heavy lifting?
5. Mudsdale Gallop – As much as I love ponies, Mudsdale Gallop just doesn’t excite me. I wouldn’t say that Mudsdale Gallops as much as he just trots over rocks. (If this was renamed “Doing the Rocks Trot” this would skyrocket to number one.)
4. Stoutland Search -Riding on a giant puppy seems like it should be one of my dreams, however, Stoutland travels pretty slowly while searching and I gotta go fast.
3. Tauros Charge – While riding a bull might not seem super exciting, I’m giving it points for being my preferred method of egg hatching. Load up on eggs, head to the broken pen right below the nursery and charge in circles to hatch eggs super fast. Not quite as good as the coin trick from Pokemon X and Y, but still quick and effective!
2. Charizard Glide – YOU. GET. TO. FLY. ON. A. DRAGON.
1. Sharpedo Jet – What could possibly be better than riding a shark jet-ski through the beautiful waters of the Alola region? LITERALLY NOTHING.
Welp, haven’t had a Tatt Tuesday in a hot minute, so Steph and I got matching D.Va tattoos.
I originally assembled my Randy Marsh as Lorde costume to wear for Halloween, but when I heard there’d be a South Park sculpture garden at SDCC, I knew what had to be done. Thank you to Jess for the photos!
Hi, my name is Kate and I’m obsessed with Pocket Card Jockey. Please take my Pocket Card Jockey QR codes and make some fantastic racing ponies. If you’re looking for more QR Codes, can I recommend the Pocket Card Jockey Catalog Tumblr? Whoever is running it is doing a great job tagging everything so you can find horses with certain traits.
And now, introducing the Taco Bell Racing team…
Boy bands are amazing. Fictional boy bands are even more amazing. Below I’ve compiled a list of my favorite fake boy bands (in no particular order). I’ve also included a few fake solo artists, BECAUSE I CAN.
Boyz 4 Now – Bob’s Burgers already has some of the most fantastic original songs on TV, so the debut of a boy band was bound to be good.
Sterotypes: The hot one, the cute but shy one, the moody and a little older one and the young one who is crazy good at dancing. One of the many fake boy bands where the older one is clearly OLDER.
High Point: Louise’s new found attraction to Boo Boo – “HE’S THE REASON FACES WERE INVENTED!”
I’m OBSESSED with the Hello Kitty by OPI nail polishes!
Surprise, surprise: I have a new tattoo! With the premiere of the new episodes of The X-Files looming, I thought it was as good a time as any to get something I’ve wanted for quite awhile: Ed’s tattoo from the episode Never Again. (If you’re unfamiliar with The X-Files, here’s my list of episodes to start with, including Never Again.)